Happy October, MS67Q Families!
We hope all your children are well-adjusted to school, and you are enjoying the fall weather full of ambiance.
Lots of events coming up!
1) MARK your calendars for the October PTA Meeting – with a panel featuring former MS67Q students and parents from various high schools (both public and private). Come by and enjoy this very popular event the PTA puts together every year so our parents and students can learn more about the featured high schools.
Monday October 21, 2019 at 7PM in the school auditorium
Special High School Panel Presentation: Students/Parents from Various High Schools
(So far, confirmed: St. Mary’s, Molloy, Bronx Science, Cardozo, Stuyvesant. High School of American Studies at Lehman College, High School of Math Science & Engineering at City College)
2) Future PTA Meetings Dates:
Nov. 7; Dec. 5; Jan. 9; Feb. 6; Mar. 5; Apr. 2; May 7; June 4.
3) Please note that the 6th Grade Coffee and Conversation with the Principal has been rescheduled for Friday, October 25, 2019 at 9AM in the school cafeteria. The previous date was Friday October 11.
4) Send in your Box Tops by October 25, 2019! Send them in with your kids- there are Box Top collection boxes in each homeroom.
An easy way to raise money for the school- they are located on items we use daily! We have already raised close to $100! With your help, we can easily exceed our goal. Please see HERE for more information.
A HUGE recognition and thanks to 8th grader Douglas Trosten and his parents (Steven & Jane Trosten) for collecting and sending in YET AGAIN over 1,000 Box Tops!
(What is their secret to such success???)
5) Lunch Hour PTA Ice Cream Sale Dates: The kids LOVE their ice cream and the PTA is able to raise a whole lot of funds for the kids’ programs/teams. These are the sale dates. Please sign up HERE if you can volunteer to help sell the ice cream during lunch hours.
Oct. 17; Nov. 7; Dec. 5; Jan. 9; Feb. 6; Mar. 5; Apr.2; May 7; June 4
6) SAVE the date! Winter PTA Fundraiser and Fun Event – ‘Twas Night Before Cirque du Soleil event at MSG! December 14, 2019 @8PM. Please see the flyer HERE for more information and ticket purchase form. Forms are due 10/18.
7) For additional October school events, please see the Family Calendar HERE.
8) Your children should have brought home PTA’s Welcome Packet, and PTA Membership Letter & Donation Form. If you need another copy, they could be found on our website HERE.
Keep those PTA Membership donations coming in! Our funds do GREAT things at our school for our kids. Send in your donations by October 18th and qualify for special prizes as outlined in the membership letter.
9) And, as always, please take advantage of visiting our excellent (and very much live) MS67Q PTA website HERE for up to date information shared with us by the school.
10) And sign up for @ Twitter tweets HERE.
See you all at the October PTA meeting!!!