September PTA Meeting, PTA Election & Upcoming Events
September 18, 2019
We look forward to seeing you all at our first PTA meeting on Thursday September 2019 at 7:30PM, right after the Back to School Night ends.
We anticipate a very productive, informative meeting and look forward to meeting you in person. Come ready to meet the board members, each other, our Principal, and find out about all that is happening and will be happening at our school.
September PTA Meeting Notice and Tentative Agenda HERE
September PTA Election Notice (for VP-Membership, Recording Secretary, 6th Grade Parent Member to the School Leadership Team) HERE
Here are some events coming up this week, and the anticipated agenda.
Wed. 9.18.2019 Photo Day for 6th & 7th Graders (Parent volunteers needed. Please sign up on the PTA website!)
Thur. 9.19.2019 Back to School Night @ 4:30PM
Thur. 9.19.2019 PTA Meeting and Election @7:30PM (Auditorium)
Fri. 9.20.2019 Photo Day for 8th Graders (Parent volunteers needed. Please sign up on the PTA website!)
TENTATIVE SEPTEMBER PTA MEETING AGENDA:
- Introduction and Welcome by the PTA Executive Board
- Principal’s Update and Welcome
- Approval of Change in PTA Budget
- Election of Executive Board Recording Secretary, V.P. of Membership, and 6th grade parent member to the School Leadership Team
- Special speaker: Myrna Lewis, Guidance Counselor at the Family Welcome Center