Bayside HS will be having a number of upcoming Open House opportunities (please see attached flyers for your review and distribution to prospective families). Registration information is provided on our school website: www.baysidehighschool.org.
IN-PERSON OPEN HOUSE OFFERINGS:
· In-Person Open House #1: Saturday, December 4, 2021 (10:00 AM – 11:00 AM)
· In-Person Open House #2: Saturday, December 4, 2021 (11:30 AM – 12:30 PM)
· In-Person Open House #3: Thursday, December 9, 2021 (5:30 PM – 6:30 PM)
· In-Person Open House #4: Thursday, December 9, 2021 (7:00 PM – 8:00 PM)
VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSE OFFERINGS:
· Virtual Open House #1: Saturday, December 11, 2021 (12:00 PM – 1:30 PM)
· Virtual Open House #2: Tuesday, December 14, 2021 (5:30 PM – 7:00 PM)
· Virtual Open House #3: Thursday, December 16, 2021 (5:30 PM – 7:00 PM)
Community Education Council District 26 is asking parents and community to join CEC26 on Tuesday November 9, 2021 at 8PM via Zoom and share with them thoughts and concerns about the removal of the G & T program.
Please see the flyer below and join DEC26 next Tuesday.
We hope you’ll join us this month for one of our virtual information sessions about how to get started with MySchools and register for the Specialized High Schools Admissions Test (SHSAT). These events are for families applying during this school year and entering high school in fall 2022. As a reminder, we will be holding additional events this winter on how and when to apply to high school.
No registration is required to join; however, please note that a passcode (provided below) is required.